• How do i exchange / return an order? Please go to our return portal to see everything regarding returns and exchanges.
• My order is marked as delivered but I have not received it? Please use the tracking information sent to your email to see where it has been delivered and who has received it.
• Have you received my return? Please use the tracking information on the label received to see if and when the parcel has been delivered to us. Please keep in mind there is a handling period of 8 business days.
• I have received an item that does not match my order / expectations Please send an email with pictures and order number to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Can I cancel / change my order? When an order is made it is generally not possible to cancel or make changes but contact us at email@example.com and we will do our best to help.
• For how long can I return my order? Our return period is 14 days from the day the order was received.
• When buying from outside of the EU is there any extra expenses? Any order made from outside of the EU all custom fees and taxes are included in the price.
• What do I need to include when shipping a return from outside the EU? When shipping a return from outside the EU it is important to look at the local rules. Often you will need to include the shipping label + a commercial invoice which you can find a formular to, by clicking here.
Generally, Anonymous Copenhagen uses European standard sizes and run true to size (unless otherwise stated in a style's product description). Finding your correct size is easy: first, trace your foot on a piece of paper and measure the distance from your heel to the longest toe. Then compare with our guide below.